I have 600+ views!

So here's another love letter to all of you who deign to take some time out of your day and peruse - even in the least sincere fashion - my musings.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

Thank you for even pretending to be at all interested in what I have to say, seeing as I am not qualified in any way to ask for your attention. I'm hoping to have a little more to blog about these days, but working Monday through Friday from 10:30 till 6:30 plus driver's ed (don't judge me) on the weekends is really sapping my creative bone, however little it may be.

Oh, also: Bosnia and Herzegovina? I don't even KNOW anyone from there. So that's flattering and confusing all at the same time.

Comments

  1. Well Bosnia might be me ! I was reading your blog when I went back to Sarajevo for a week =) I'm probably Austria too huh huh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts